Which tool would you buy?

--- Verboten1 <verboten1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> well, the autozone (LISLE tools) kit that i got (and
> havent lost yet!!!!)
> has lasted 4 years, that CV key is still holding on, i
> just make sure to
> hammer it into the bolt so it wont pop out and strip

I'll second that - I've gotten probably 8 years out of my
Lisle set including numerous CVs and a head gasket or two.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172