WTB at cincy or here in Montreal

Hi all,

I'm located in Montreal and I'm still searching for the front seats of a
corrado to fit them in my Scirocco (willing to change it with my Recaro
seat)
I would like the corrado seat in black leather.

If those are near Montreal it is great and will be easier to pickup, but if
someone goes to Cincy and wish to bring them back in Montreal (or near by)
it will be great since I cannot make it to Cincy.

Thanks for listening and maybe helping me to find what I need!

Regards,
Joel
Scirocco 87 16v