From: Brian Haygood <brianhaygood@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Brendan Doyle <lord_verminaard@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:18:06 PM
Subject: Re: Found my running problem, and it SUCKS!!!!

Take the valve cover off and look at the timing marks on your cams.  That's the only way you will really know for sure how much advance you are running on the cams.  Once you know that, then you can set the adjustable gear with a lot more certainty.  Not terribly fun because the upper manifold has to come off, but it really doesn't take all that long.

BH