From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:17 AM
To: Tonee Northam; roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Jim R
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: What's the deal????

Oh Tonee - didn't you hear?  VR6 GTIs have to park a
minimum of 1/2 mile from the Cincy site.

:)

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don't worry Dan, Dave, Mike and I will keep you company
> on the Dark side of the driveway(where the torque is)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.