478 pin
90 nm
D0
0F34h
89W
69.1?C
1.25V-1.400V
Product Documentation:<http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL7L4#>

Thermal Specification:  The thermal specification shown is the maximum case
temperature at the maximum Thermal Design Power (TDP) value for that
processor. It is measured at the geometric center on the topside of the
processor integrated heat spreader. For processors without integrated heat
spreaders such as mobile processors, the thermal specification is referred
to as the junction temperature (Tj). The maximum junction temperature is
defined by an activation of the processor Intel(r) Thermal Monitor. The Intel
Thermal Monitor's automatic mode is used to indicate that the maximum TJ has
been reached.

Hmm... Well that was the CPU temp.  I have recalibrated my alarm for 69
degrees C.  I am going to reload it and see if I can't break it.  LOL  I
just want to be sure.  It's been running for three days straight.  I am
sitting at 71 degrees C now with bells and whistles going.  Chassis temp is
33 degrees.