  Karl

From: Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx>
  Dan mention the oil light blinking when the engine is hot, but I heard somewhere that by that point it really is to late. Someone correct me, but it had to do with the pressure drop that triggers that light.

  Honestly, because my car is old and so is yours. And because I worry to much sometimes I added a oil pressure guage that reads in BAR mated with the proper sender. Really not difficult and nice to know I get a check on that pressure all the time.

  Tony

silvius14@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  How would I know if my oil pump was failing? What are the signs and symptoms?

Karl