Found my running problem, and it SUCKS!!!!

Thanks for that, Gordy.  I'm gonna try the ones out of the '84 since they are right here and see what happens.  They physically look the same so they should be the same ones.  Neither cars have the shrouded injectors- the 81 has a JH head on it same as my 84.  I'll let you know if I cannot get a good set out of what I have and I might hit you up for a few of the ones you have laying around.  Thanks much!

Brendan

----- Original Message ----
From: Gordy Stedman <ydrogs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Brendan Doyle <lord_verminaard@xxxxxxxxx>; Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:26:46 PM
Subject: Re: Found my running problem, and it SUCKS!!!!

I know they use an air shrouded tip injector for the later CIS-E.  Do not know exact model year of change nor if you have to use them or not.

I can send you a butt load of used ones of unknown condition.  It would be up to you to find ones that are better than your current ones.  I have been keeping some of them for a long time and might not be worth a shit but they are free.

The cleaning idea is also a good approach.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5

http://sims.yahoo.com/