CODE BLUE: SCIROCCO LIST

The travel plans have been made.  Actually flying into Columbus, Thursday
AM.  The nice lady who paid for this (she'll make it up on commission if I
get the job) decided that I needed to stay in Columbus the 24 hours prior to
my job interview that is in Columbus, Friday AM.  I'll have a rental and all
that.  She meant well but there's no way I am going to cool my heels THAT
close to home.  I'll drive up to Columbus that morning.

I would ask a few of you for character references but I actually want this
job so...    Just Kidding.

I guess I should start learning the words to SOMEONE's national anthem.  I
said I would.  I will NOT do this for karaoke.

I may bring a guest and her daughter to the festivities Saturday night, so
everyone behave please.  Although she has been close to me for about 25
years now so if you want some dirt from my past I am sure she would happily
throw me under the bus.  Hell, my brother may even show up... depends on if
he is willing to let the Bug out of his sight or not.  (not appraised for
classic car insurance yet)  This should prove interesting if nothing else.

Now for the tough decisions.  Should I wear the "linda" shirt?  Got Milf?
"Your Mom upside down is wow" ?  It's just a job interview right?

LOL

Battery powered and breathes... toys?!?  TMI TMI TMI