Was "Battery Light", Now... Did I waste $5 on Tony's moustache?!?

No I did not win, The Kids Won.... I believe all in all I my total $$ was $275 The guy that raised the most had close to $800

  But I did get the token throphy "best impersonation of a mustache in a movie"

  Thank you for your support and your better half for the realize of mulah!

  El T

Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Nope, he won the Smashmouth lead singer contest.

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Did you win the friggin moustache contest or NOT?!? I sent my $5!!!

I supported!

On 5/16/07, Neptuno wrote:

> ......To the Church of the free electron? Payment in Beer possible....

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.