Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 20:20:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mark Bednarz <vwsportruck@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The coolest picure ever (historical!)
To: Nate Mellom <doubt@xxxxxxxxxx>, Scirocco list
 <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cris Carpenter <ccarpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nate,

  Cool pics :) My wife would like it because her past two cars were out
there (CRX and Prelude). I was amused by the cop-car setups. Do they do
particularly well out there? I'd think they'd be good straight-line
speed cars but wouldn't think they'd do well on a twisty road setup.

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

Nate Mellom <doubt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://tinyurl.com/2jzdfv

First autocross of the season for the Madison Sports Car Club in
Wisconsin at Columbus 151 Speedway.
My 16v on the track, Cris Carpenter's Mk1 staged behind me.
I don't know if the shot was planned, but very cool nonetheless!

Nate