16V - CCW RE: Now FIXED!!!! Was Re: A question for you CIS(or and FI) gurus out there. Replaced the injector and it did not help

Yes, it's CCW.

Depending on how old your Bentley is, it might actually be wrong. ;)

Someone on r.a.m.v.w gave me credit for a correction, when they forwarded it
to Bentley, and I got a free copy of the corrected version compliments of
Bentley.

It's counter-clockwise(CCW) on 16V's, since the distributor rotor is
connected to the end of the exhaust cam, and spins the same way as the
timing belt, when looking at it from the distributor/driver's side.

The earlier Bentleys says clockwise, and the later corrected versions has
CCW.

8v distributors run clockwise, off of the intemediate shaft, but on 16V's
the intermediate shaft only drives the oil pump, with a cover where the
distributor would normally go on an 8V.

Peter