Now FIXED!!!! Was Re: A question for you CIS(or and FI) gurus out there. Replaced the injector and it did not help

Well Michael, you win!  I knew it was a miss.  I went back to basics
and damned if it was a bad plug wire, or to be exact, a bad connector
at the spark plug end.  I should have known from my days as an elelctronics
tech, but I guess it's been too long now.  I put the timing light on each wire
and sure enough there is  a signal, but that didn't check to see if voltage
was getting to the plug.  And to top it,  the spark plug boot on this one
was a little different than the rest and a bit rough looking.  So I robbed one
from the project car and she is running great.  So thank you Michael.

On a semi related note, is the 1-3-4-2 counter clockwise or clockwise?
I haven't checked Bentley yet, but looking at the 16V that is running I am
assuming that it's CCW.  The reason I ask is I had the '86 wired up CW,
which of course had me wondering a bit when I was robbing the wire from
it.  Though, that would explain some other issues.

Well Cincy is still on for me now, all I've got to do is:
Fix the sunroof
replace the heater valve so heat isn't always on
replace a Euro main beam
and order and install a bearable stereo and speakers.

John

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.