A "Cathy-esq" Saturday tale

Yep, yep, many thoughts come to mind.
(In no certain order):

- I blew a radiator on my way to a meet on day, a
member (Randy!) came through with replacement, water,
and coolant on the side of the road.

- I had funny noises too one time and found out my
bolts were all loose but caught it prior to the Great
Shearing as they say down Australia way. (I had done
my own self on that one; leftover oil on bolt threads
during reassembly. Doh!)

- I would have jumped, Jumped! at the Fox for Rabbit
swap, esp for a wagon variety. But that's me.

- I'll bet Eric lived up to his nickname when the
trans came down on his arm. (A nod in your general
direction, Oh Great Salty one.)

Cantcha just feel the love?,
TBerk

____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.