Excuses why I may be driving a (semi) Kia to Cincy...

On 5/20/07, Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Speaking of which, are you interested in a "body swap" with
> Rabbit Pickups?  You mentioned being up for some serious
> tech-work again this year.  ;)

I think I have a few hours on Friday morning, if you can get
everything lined up.  I'd be getting a new timing belt for your Dad's
1.6, and taking the motor mount and injector pump bracket off the
donor, I'm sure his is bent.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd