Vista, wireless networking, and printer sharing

If I want a Mac... I would just load knoppix in my computer's CD-ROM drive
and boot that.  Close enough--everyone talks about how Vista is a clone of
the Mac OS--isn't the Mac OS largely based on linux?  And when that vein on
my forehead starts to bulge cause I can't find my friggin documents in that
weird ass directory tree I pop the CD out and reboot into windows.

LOL  I just wanted to stir the pot.  I could give a shit less really.  I
mainly use knoppix to reset my admin passwords when I fat-finger them.  I am
too used to "win-der's" to be terribly useful on anything else.