Mega Squirt/ Cincy

  Funny that you use a computer to tell us that :-)
  But anyways Cathy points out the need for a not-in-the-sun location to
use that - exactly the same requirement as for a camera and TV.
  Anyways, that would just be another option: the camera is connected to
a large TV set, and pointed at your piece of paper. Just talk the same
way you would with the overhead :-)
  Oh well.

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (grinning at the camera)