Mega Squirt/ Cincy

I'd really rather not drag one all that way, I could borrow one, but I have
so much crap as it is, and I'd rather have as little 'splainin' to do at
the border as possible.  And we'd need a screen and a "not in the sun"
loation, which means we'd need to kick people/stuff out of the garage.
(though a car near the garage hooked up to MegaTune with a screen and LCD
projector would be splendid...) Can someone stateside maybe get a big
whiteboard like we talked about last year? I have trouble following long
strings of stuff verbally. Visual is much better. And for Cincy simple is
best. can I suggest Saturday before lunch, so we can all go try out the new
tricks we've picked up?

BTW, I just wrapped the Cincy awards. Anyone else got suggestions/donations?
cathy