Any Mazda dealership ties?

Ok As luck would have it I managed to loose a key and remote (fob) for Ann's 2005-6
  Mazda 3.

  I checked into replacement of such key here is the breakdown:

  Key: $23.10
  Fob: $76.30
  Programing: $95.00 (1Hr fee)

  I already have a big hole in my pockets and really dont need this one. So if you know something that can help besides drinking.....just let me know.

  Thanks,
  EL T

  Ps scirocco content, I lost them while driving the rocco last night..

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.