Car Updates RE: Cincy Saturday evening ideas

Lord knows I love you man, but I don't know if this is bad for you or
gmail or what, but in THIS thread, gmail has NO random ads for you.  I
think you broke it.

BTW, Chris, if you could swing it, I'd be down for some 1v1 Q with you
even if no one else wants to play.  I'd hurt you*.  Could you handle
it?