Idle Screw O-ring

I bought every size o-ring I could find at Advance, Autozone, Napa,
Pepboys, Lowe's, HomeDepot, and Ace.  Some of the inside diameters
were right, but the outside diameter would be way too big or small.
Hadn't thought of tractor supply places or heavy equipment.  I just
left the closest size o-ring on and applied teflon tape liberally to
the threads and left it at that.  I was sick of looking.

But if you come across one, I'm certainly interested.

matt.