Idle Screw O-ring

Karl Krupke wrote:
> Hi Cameron,
>    This might sound odd but as an O-ring source you might try a
> Caterpillar dealer/ service shop if there's one close to you (or try
> other Heavy Equipment/ Agricultural shops; John Deere, Case, etc.). Cat
> puts out O-ring kits to their dealers; each box has a wide variety of
> diameters and cross-section sizes... you can probably just pick through
> until you find the correct fit and then purchase quantity one of same.
>    Eh... if you do, please post to the list the Cat part number, I'm
> sure someone will find the informtion helpful.
>
> good luck, Karl

Thanks for the tip, there is a number of heavy-equipment dealers across
the river in Portland, and a few tractor and farm equipment places here
in Da 'Couve.  But don't suppose we'd find what we need just over at a
NAPA store?  I haven't looked yet, but they seem to have that sort of
stockpile of doo-dads.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L