IMPORTANT: Lanyard time! - LAST CALL

If you haven't submitted your lanyard request yet, you must have it in by
this Thursday....yes, three days from now!  I have received relatively few
submissions from the site, so I'm thinking y'all forgot.  Here's all the
info you'll need to know:

The signup sheet is here:
>http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/lanyard
>
>Now's the time.  I need everyone to sign up within the next week.
>For those who got them last year.  You can order another one this
>year.  Just use your name to search last year's.  Review, make
>changes as needed and make sure to submit by clicking "Save same
>for 2007?"  You can also indicate whether or not you'll need a new
>cord (lanyard).  Otherwise, you'll just get an ID tag.  Please see
>my original email on the subject (below) for more info.  I'd
>appreciate it if you'd take the time to read it, rather that just
>sending me an email with questions.  Thanks.
>

>It's that time again.  The lanyards were a hit last year, so I'm
>gonna do it again.  This time, I'm going to buy a laminator, so's
>not to impose on the inlaws.  I also figured I'd buy laminating
>"pouches," which are more costly but easier and neater than having
>to cut the tags out of a laminated sheet.  They will probably be a
>little thicker this year, too.
>
>For newbies: I made "backstage pass" style ID tags for Cincy
>attendees and brought them to Cincy, along with black lanyard
>cords.  Each tag featured the lister's name, Vortex name order
>other nickname and either a photo of their car or scirocco outline
>drawing (MKI or MKII).  They made a nice keepsake and are a fun
>way to identify yourself to peeps who might only see you once a year.
>
>Sample from last year:
><http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/2006/Cincy2006/Cards/
jimruffi.jpg>

I will be making them double sided, which we realized is neccesary in order
to keep them from flipping sunny side down, as they did last year.

Here are a few thoughts to consider:

Please don't order one if you already have one or won't be wearing it,
unless you wish to upgrade the one-sided one you have to a two-sided one.

The laminated part is called the "ID Tag" and the cord is called the
"Lanyard Cord."

I have to order lanyard cords along with the laminating pouches, so I'll
need to know ahead of time whether or not you have last year's cord laying
around.  That will save money.

Like last year, the price for these will be cheap; a couple of bucks will
cover my costs.

Finally, I will probably only offer these via the List and directly to a few
Vortexers.  I was fortunate to have only been stuck with one or two
unpurchased lanyards last year and I don't want to offer them to everyone
who *thinks* they're gonna make it to Cincy.  I'm not really fond of mailing
them, either.  Sorry!

Please don't delay - you must create your submission by 5/17 or you're out
of luck!!

Jim