From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 2:36 PM
Subject: Cincy Dinner

Yes, the Texans have the Beef.I just finished cooking 55lbs of brisket.I
hope y'all come hungry.It's tasting gooooood!
Now, if we can just get a few deviled eggs we'll almost be set.Potato salad
would be nice.
  Rose is as ready as she is going to be.There is nothing to repair until
the night before we leave.I have a tech procedure that I plan on doing if
Dan will let me know the degree spacing on a fly wheel,In inches.
ole blue