OT: Happy Anniversary?

Congrats Cathy!!!!  One heck of an accomplishment.  Heard the other
day that failed marriages are up to 80%.  Keep it up!

On 5/10/07, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I keep asking about parole

That reminds me of a joke:
A woman wakes up in the middle of the night to find her husband not in
bed.  She gets up and heads downstairs and hears him in the kitchen.
As she gets to the door, she looks in and he's sitting at the table
with a cup of coffee and he's crying.  She asks what's wrong and he
says "Remember back when we were dating?"  She gets a little misty
"Yes." "Remember when we would park and do it in the back seat of my
car?"  "Yes..." a little confused now.  "And remember how your daddy
caught us and said 'You're gonna marry my daughter or I'll throw you
in jail for twenty years!'?" She says "Yes, I remember, but why are
you crying?"  He looks up at her and sobs "I would've gotten out
today!"

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)