OT: some computer help needed

That worked fine, and thanks a lot to all who input suggestions. I still
have a non-running car, but corruption of firmware has been ruled out as an
issue. The actual firmware installation went fine once I got my computer
issues sorted out. Dan's been a great help by the way, and between Dan,
Drew and I we'll get this car going. Whatever happened, it happened
quickly. I'm thankful that I've had it runnig though, so I know it's just a
matter of figuring out what the change was. I'm stuck till I can borrow a
second timing light to figure out which direction I'm going with it next.
Cathy