WTB/T parts

Arrg i'm getting a bit further, thank goodness, but I came up missing a few parts, dog musta ate them...

from an (an?? it should be 'a' but an sounds better) mk1 8v...
I need upper radiator hose and overflow tank, and hose form overflow tank to the metal pipe.

16v...
 intake rubber boot from air flow meter plate to tbody
air hose from isv to umm intake boot?

and if anyone has 4 good condition bosch injectors for a 16v i would be interested, i may not have a complete working set.

I'll buy that stuff outright, or if you're interested in any crap I have to trade...

+8v 2-1 downpipe. this is really nice, new, maybe techtonics? with gaskets and bolts, ends at a 3-bolt flange
 +16v head, complete without cams - needs some tlc as it has surface rust and
   white corroding crap  ie cold tank it. also comes with valve cover
+gti16v 2.0  intake manifold upper and lower (old chrome job) and t-body
+16v 2.0 outta umm 92?? gti a/c comp with one hose
 +16v 2.0 outta umm 92?? gti p/s pump and bracket
+stock oil sandwich cooler
+valve stem plier tool thing and a kit to depress the springs, for replacing springs, valves, etc etc, used once
+big ass heavy square york ac compressor
 +obd1 t-body with tps
+armor door plates, for an mk2 (may fit mk1?)
+5th injector for a 16v

...oh and julie gets first dibs on anything above, I'm about to already owe her.

anyways...the 16v 2.0 mk1..
I have successfully moved the 90a alt down to the a/c spot and am running one belt, it's nice. I had to shim the waterpump pully out 2mm and add a few washers to my alt pully, but it's lined up. I also used the turnbuckle tensioner trick i read on some website. Now i'm just tryign to get it all together and running, not necessarily how i want it, but for now, it'll be good enough.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.