OT: Me and Greensboro, NC

Heading down to Greensboro, NC, Thursday morning with my mom and
brother.  We're going to watch my little sister walk the collegiate
plank on Friday.  Will be heading back north on Sunday.  If anyone in
the area has time on Sat, give me a ring 443-340-7497.  We'll be
helping my sister pack up on Sat, but I'm hoping that's not an all day
event and it's always nice to look at Sciroccos away from home and I'm
sure I'll appreciate the distraction.   ;)

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)