CO adjustment plug question

Hi List,
    The metering access hole plug wasn't always metal... early Mk1's used a
rubber plug with a wire through the center, wire comes up vertically about
2" and ends in a small loop. Designed to be removed for adjustment then
replaced, much more convenient I think than the metal plugs if you're having
to diddle with mixture often for whatever reason.
    I think those old style rubber plugs got superseded in early '80's, but
if somebody wants to dig around in ETKA you might find a number (eh... good
luck finding the part, though).

Karl