magic smoke

Hey, be sure to tell us which car eh? I read that and am now d]sitting in
my little guy. he's also a non starter at the moment. No smoke
yet...thankfully. And what's up with the universe? Got in my 16V, she
starts, she runs, she's happy, all that. And my 8V wants to run on like
one. What the he;ll?
GL Jules, I know Potter had MkI fuseboxes FS, but a used MkII one will
likely be the fast and cheap solutiuon. What are you window seals like?

cathy, now officially into the Corona for the day after a long unproductive
session of Klausenproben, Happy Cinco de Mayo eh?

\