'77 Creampuff

I have seen it last year at WW and I beleive it might have been at the 05
show also.  The car is very clean.  He has been trying to sell it for a
while with no bites.  IIRC the last price I saw was $5k so expect a high
reserve.  Car has been restored well but is not perfect with cracked dash,
slightly torn seat and bad windshield seal.  Wonder if the windshield was
removed before painting?  If the seal was bad then why not replace it?
Maybe the seal deteriorated after the paint job.  Still a nice car but
engine and brakes far from stock for it to be completely retro.  Makes for a
good sneaker car, looks old but pulls right past you.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5