New Scirocco Idealized

Well,

Lets see:

- Take current Audi A3 chassis or perhaps a VW
Fox/Polo platform and lower the roofline and
greenhouse, lengthen the nose and tail overhangs just
a bit and stick the 1.8T, 2.0T in it.

- Keep the fit and finish utilitarian, perhaps Spartan
even: Durable cloth w/ leather as an option. (Or just
make it leather for all.) A/C OK but not loading up
the gadgets- keep the cost, weight, and complexity
down.

- I like driving a two seater but tas the current Audi
A3 in the SU shows they need to sell a four seater
car. (There is already an Audi TT.) So I push for a
two DOOR, four seater model.

Dems me quick thinks, gotta run to the facilities.

Ta,
TBerk