My new DD

I'll address all the comments at once. The flames on the intake will
probably be redone at some point, and masked off rather than free handed.
With all the mods that are done to the car I'm sure it has a few more the 5
extra HP. LOL!

I'll eventually have another Chev or possibly a Toy. I will need a truck
again sometime, but not currently. And I'm pretty sure I can stuff all my DJ
equipment in the Golf.

Its a great little car. And as far as the tranny goes I LOVE 4th gear in
town but 5th is a little shorter than I'd like. I'm thinking I want to find
the rarer .85 5th. It looks like it still run in the powerband of this
engine but not on the top side going down the hiway. So I really only need a
5th, and thats a plan for down the road a little more.
And as far as the coils go, once I get the wheels changed to the summers
its going to get SLAMMED! Just short of rubbing is the plan.

Other than that, I'm going to be redoing some of the bodywork and getting
the interior all black again.

Some of you might have seen this car at Waterfest in '04 or in PVW in their
article on that show. And if you have the article I'd love to get a copy of
it!!

Rhett