OT: USB adapters for PCMCIA slots

I don't think so I think some have a 2 USB with no cable.  Its funny you
posted this question because I'm looking on e-bay now looking for a PCMCIA
to USB adapter right now that doesn't take a power supply because I have to
run 2 serial cables to my laptop Dell latitude CPi-A 266Mhz.  here is the
one I found:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Adaptec-1420-2-Port-USB-2-0-PCMCIA-Notebook-Adapter_W0QQitemZ170097128226QQcategoryZ42323QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem