Looking at '91 Corrado G60

At 100k the supercharger needs to be rebuilt or at least looked at by a
pro.  Look here for prices:
http://www.bahnbrenner.com/vw_audi/l302/r303/Rebuild_Your_G_Lader.html
I never have owned nor driven one but have heard the G60s were under powered
and the VR6 is the better engine for the vehicle.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4