Changing Shocks

> So, back to topic.  They let me trade oil filter wrenches (this one
> worked!) and I pick up some super glue gel to fix a part I broke

Like what, your acrylic nails < big ol' wink>

> For the suspension, so I can change the shocks.

Here's where you ask the guy if he knows what they're for, LOL.

> Do you know how dangerous that is?  The guy up the street in
> Maysville won't even work on some of the springs that come in there.

<snippage>

This is just SO sad. Like, sure, you are a girl, so you should be able to
do the job without the proper tools I guess. Like if you heat those springs
up with your blow dryer and get as many hair ties as you can find you
should manage just fine. Like, what the hell is mechanical advantage for if
not for us gals, seriously?

Now get that car going, eh? GL with it, Cathy