Changing Shocks

--- Lexan Blanchard <lexan_122874@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Denied by the local parts store :(  So, I may try the
> idea of wiring the
> springs together before removal.  Or, I may wait until I
> have backup help.
> Or tech procedure at Cincy???

Damn chauvenists.  You can do this job just fine if you use
the compressors properly.  I don't *think* I have to use
mine in the near future if you'd like to borrow them.

> Lexan  <---off to the beach.  It's too nice out to play
> with the car today.

Are you kidding?  That's what we DO on nice days like
today.  Hell, everyone around here is at the hangar today
working on their toys. (Including myself, despite the fact
that I'm "working" today.)  In fact, someone just headed to
the grocery to pick up animal flesh for the grill.  Mmmmmm.
 Tasty cow.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Never miss an email again!