Sad news on Vortex Today.

Chris Bennett wrote:
> I don't know the family but I certainly feel for them.
>
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3117702
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3019496

Same here.  Down in my neck of the woods, too. Battle Ground is the next
town northwest of Vancouver.

Reminds me of last year when my wife was hospitalized 3 times totaling
about 2 months from her brain tumor (she's doing awesome now, she even
returned to part-time pharmacist work in January at the same hospital.)
  I wish their family had as happy an outcome as we have... we feel very
fortunate to have our Kari back.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
    '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L

PS Thank you again to everyone on the list for your support last year.
We had a pretty rough time.  From to Vortex thread above, it looks like
the family also has a lot of support from the VW community.