Rear Calipers - What to do?

Brian,
I have had a set of the ECS tuning rear brake conversion calipers for a bout
a year that i haven't had a chance to install.  Does the calipers use the
carriers that are already on my 1986 16V Scirocco?  ECS is not very helpful
in a tech sense, in fact they don't have instructions on these or how to
install them except to say just like the OEM ones.  Ha these are not OEM on
our cars.  Anyways do their calipers work with our carriers?  I hope so.
They only accidently sent me one carrier and I don't know if the bolt
pattern lines up anyways.