Good Car Day

Well, not much progess on getting the pin out of the fuel distributor
(someone told me to heat it with a blow torch, but lighting a FUEL component
on fire doesn't sound like a good idea).  I have stuck it in the freezer to
see if some contraction and then expansion will help in the fight.

The GOOD part of the day is that when I got home both the new set of shocks
and the key blank (the kind with the round plastic top with the VW cut out,
right now its some crap looking generic key) arrived today!  I went and
showed the Rocc the newest presents.  The shocks being here REALLY makes me
want to get the car running and on the open road.

Anyway, my barn cat  (I will send pics soon) is under my feet begging for
the more expensive food, and keeping me from the task at hand (she has
become my companion when I am working on the car, like wrapping herself up
in the car cover, and crawling under the car with me).

Off for more garage fun!
Lexan

It?s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline