Gas in the oil, HELP :(

 > On 3/21/07, Camron D. Crouse <camron@worldaccessnet.com> wrote:
  [lame myspace links deleted]

C Boyko wrote:
 > I can't see the pics :(
 > That's my garage cat Puss Puss, and she can be a bit of a pest if you're
 > doing fine manual dexterity stuff like wiring - she rubs the tools right
 > out of your hands. Funny, Drew has a cat that's another twin, "Ginger".
 > Must be a trend!
 > Cathy

Aw crap, sorry about that.  This should work:
<ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Camron/IMG_5086.JPG>

Back on topic:
Lexan, it's a great read to see your progress, and I love hearing
everyone's expertise on this fuel diagnostic (a bit of a nail biter, eh?).

A couple years ago I replaced o-rings and tried to "test" my injector
spray pattern... unfortunately I didn't have the sense of mind to pull
and test all injectors simultaneously, I did them one at a time, the
other three still residing in the head...  IIRC, this boneheaded
procedure prematurely cost me a new O2 sensor.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
    '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L