partially OT: Anyone know about stensils?

Tony,

  Not sure if there are any places that do stencil cutting, all the stencil
sprayers I've met cut their own. Usually drawn on cardstock, like a minila
folder, then cut it out with an x-acto knife.

Carl

>Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com>
>Subject: partially OT: Anyone know about stensils?
>To: Scirocco-L <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>
>Hello list,
>
>   So some may have seen in certain urban areas grafitti that is made by
>way of stensils. Anyone have a good source for them? I need one of a Band
>Aid.
>
>   Thank you,
>   Tony

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline