Paging Gordon Forbess...

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:54:32 -0600 (CST), "Jeff Toomasson"
<area53@validpath.com> wrote:

>some OEM Lagunenblau touch-up if you're interested...

Thanks for the reference, but if that Lagunenblau touch-up hasn't
faded at least 2-3 shades while in the bottle, it wouldn't match my
paint anyway.  Old Lagunenblau becomes "baby blue" just like old Mars
Red becomes "mars pink."  The faded blue just looks a lot better,
unless you happen to sell Mary Kay.

I'm still working on a large spray can of L50C I bought from
www.towerpaint.com/ several years ago.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9