semi took out my drivers eurolight!!! GRRRRR

Sure, I'm hoping for 150 at the wheels at least. If it isn't I'm going to be
really disappointed. All that dough for a 2.2ltr and Motronic conversion
should be good. Got a techtonics chip, ABD cams, and a supersprint header
back system.  We'll see in the morning. I just finished the 2nd break in
yesterday and got the pre tune for tomorrow. They'll do the final tune after
I bring the air/fuel results so they can have a base line.

I figure for $4300 on a full on race motor should perform. It seems pretty
damn fast to me. I'm just pissed now that they day I need to get some stuff
done a semi that didn't cover his shit cost me $200 at least. More since
euro lights new are pretty much non existant.

Anyone know of anyone that has a dusty set let me know.

Thanks!!