semi took out my drivers eurolight!!! GRRRRR

Hey Chris,

I have a full set of adjusters already just in case of this kind of
situation. Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an
emergency.

You still down south of Seattle? Maybe we can hook. I'm hitting up the dyno
day at Horsepower ranch tomorrow morning. Are you going?

You can call my cell 206 419 5374 if you want.

Thanks yet again!!

Lance