Oil in my coolant!

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:13:03 -0400, Kervin <carsandkites@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I starting to wonder if the joys of having
>a really nice car are a good trade off for what I'd have to pay if
>something breaks when the warranty is over.

You can generally maintain an older Benz for less $ month than the
payment would be on a newer car, with a warranty.  It has worked for
me about 15 years.  I do some of the wrenching on wife's coupe, but
the big stuff goes to Klaus.  Doing anything to the Scirocco is fun.
A lot of Mercedes stuff is just work, for me.  It needs new front
pads/sensors and rotors this weekend.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9