Dan n Friends Help me trouble shoot my DPR trouble shoot tool.

OKay firstoff, are you really measuring volts? Should be mAmps. And it
should fluctuate, if it is not, I'd check to see if the O2 sensor is in
fact sending a voltage. But I don't think that you'd get a reading of 7.9
mA with a dead O2 sensor anyway.
Cathy