Good Night for working on Sciroccos

Reman on the rear.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Jarrett
  To: Brian Wagner ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Good Night for working on Sciroccos

  On Mar 10, 2007, at 11:00 AM, Brian Wagner wrote:

    Thank you for understanding, not to rub it in but today's high is 80. Now I need to order one brake cable the rear I have one that is binding to much for my taste. And what ever other parts I can think of, for the front I may just do stainless lines all around for giggles.

  I forgot Brian - did you do new/reman rear calipers??

  | Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
  | mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
  |                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |