Good Night for working on Sciroccos

On 7:48 am 03/10/07 "Brian Wagner" <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) I know
>
> 2) On a 2300lb car I am not convinced I need 11" front binders, I
> don't race it and I probably won't show it. That and the 10.1" just
> looks dainty behind the front wheel, also Mr. Bureau gave me rotors
> calipers and carriers to swapback.
>
> I just love stock on somethings.
>
> Brian

So do I, but you still suck:)  +3.5C here today, but it's that raw damp
weather that'll make being outside a true misery. 68F, yeah, that IS
perfect.
On the topic of Scirocco progress:
My 87 16V is home, and she IS really all that and a bag of chips :) She
behaved "very badly" on the way home, accelerating happily to "way too
fast", and she sounds wonderful with the new headers. She's such a fast,
agile solid ride for twenty. Very different feeling than my 79 for sure.
And for anyone who is curious, these were the Eurosport ones from Potter,
and they allow the sway bar to stay, but the cat has to go. Just as a point
of info. I farmed out the job, and the mechanic said good thing, no way
they'd get in there with the car on the ground. Charged me two hours, which
I figured was fair enough. And she still has unresolved starting issues.

So now I can focus on the task at hand, the green guy. And washing the mud
off "her", the road went back to normal with the mild temps.

Brian? You just do what you like to that car, don't listen to Tonee. You
looked a while for her, and I'll be eager to see her in June.
Cathy