Guaging interest: Dyno day/track day/etc.

It's a Mustang dyno, rated for up to 1700 hp. According to the literature,
that means its an "eddy current dyno" with electromagnetic brakes which can
simulate wind resistance and other stuff if needs be. And "The PAUs can be
turned off to run standard intertia tests like a Dynojet". Good or no?
Sounds like they can log multiple channels like pressure, AFR (I'd assume
that is a WB but can check) and temps to plot out vs rpm/hp/torque and so
on. We could always go to the hole of a dynojet place I had Klaus done at
last. And that's CDN $50, and I'm sure you can do as many as you want, that
was just the price he gave me off the top of his head. If there's enough
interest I'll see what it is for a half day or whatever we'd need.
<www.balancinactdyno.ca> for that place, and of course the track is
<torontomotorsportspark.com>. CSCS also has events there on June 2 (which I
somehow think will be no so popular) and Oct 6. So if the Aug 11th date is
no good, LMK about Oct 6. What was the rate last year? Anyone recall?

And Ben, we could do a dyno day on the free day of the track weekend, or do
it as a separate date whenever people and cars are ready. So whatever, I
have no preference. Okay, not this week. :)

Cathy