My build retrospecitve

On 3/9/07, Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for sharing!  Any plans to attend Cincy with it?  :)
> >

> If only I could wave my magic wand and make the 6 days total travel time
> disappear, I'd be all over it. I have a hard enough time taking ONE day off
> these days...I haven't even sniffed my golf clubs in five months (which is
> ridiculous for me). It may not be too long before I attend again without it,
> but driving it out there is a tall order.

I'm up for an adventure.  How 'bout I fly out to Cali and "deliver"
your car to Cincy (and back), and you could fly in for the weekend!
:)  Perfect plan!  I get to take a drive I've been itching to do for
years, and you get to attend Cincy WITH your sweet-ass Scirocco
without investing much travel time!  It's win-win man!  :D

Later,

Mark.
75
82